Retreats and Pilgrimages in Sacred France and Spain
A Queen is Born
I lead custom Pilgrimages to sacred sites in southern France and Spain with the intention of Rebirth. I have come to understand that the rebirth spoken of in ancient mystery schools is a very visceral experience, not just a concept. Living here on the land has radically changed me in my ability to accept the flow of life and live in joy in the midst of many unknowns, and I can feel many physical changes in my body. It has also awakened many memories of my lineage and gifts in this world. These sites are very powerful portals where these energies of rebirth and transformation can come through.
As a Womb Priestess, I base the pilgrimages on the 4 elements, and we go to sites that are strong in each element. We can build the itinerary together and see where it leads, or I can put together something for you. That said, there are a few things that make these retreats very different from others, and that may or may not be ‘your cup of tea’, so to speak.
- my hugest passion and joy is taking people to see the lesser known sites in France and Spain that relate to Mary Magdalene, the Cathars, and my very favorite, the Black Madonnas. Some of these sites require some fitness level, and there is a lot of outdoor time, as this is one of the messages that these teachings bring forth. The fitness level can be adjusted according to your needs, but should be discussed beforehand.
- this is intended to be a transformative pilgrimage, not a tour where you tick off places on the list. As an SVH (Serenity Vibration Healing®) Practitioner, I will be doing group healings at some of the sites. There will be plenty time to relax in between, doing art projects, craft projects, journaling and generally integrating – this is not a go, go, go tour. Again, these teachings are about slowing down, getting into our bodies and going deeper.
- this is NOT the tour for you if you want plenty of FACTS about what happened where. There is lots of speculation about whether Mary Magdalene and Jesus were in this land, the Rennes le Chateau mysteries, who the Cathars were etc, etc. Given that the teachings of Mary Magdalene and the Black Madonnas were really to get OUT of our heads and INTO our bodies, I deliberately choose not to engage in mental activities of this sort. Our Western culture has us addicted to understand everything logically, and this is a curse that we suffer due to the cutting off of our more sensual feminine soul. My feeling is the more empty you can keep your head of the need to understand, the more open you are to sensing the energies around you that are wanting to come in.
So, now that that’s out the way, if you’re still interested, here are some of the adventures of the last retreat I led:
- a visit to Black Madonna pilgrimage site, Montserrat in Spain
- a super-fun afternoon drinking in the creativity at the Dali Museum in Figueres, Spain
- visits to a number of virtually unknown Black Madonna’s in the Eastern Pyrenees in small chapels in tiny villages. We have time to meditate with her.
- hiking up Montsegur, the ruin where hundreds of Cathars were killed for their belief in the Divine Feminine
- meditating and annointing ourselves at the Fontaine des Amours in Rennes Les Bains, a sacred site where Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine are said to come into Sacred Union Within (salt water mixes with clear water here).
- hiking down to Gorge de Galamus where there is a very special chapel in the rocks, dedicated to Mary Magdalene. The energy here is really incredible.
- a sound healing by a well know pan flute player in the Cathar Initiation caves (this has a few parts, taking a full day), and is a powerful rebirth portal.
- a very sacred and powerful ritual in a secret-ish cave in the middle of nowhere with a lifesize statue of Mary Magdalene and sacred waters. In this cave we release with fire the ‘nourishment’ we have received in the past, and choose to learn how to nourish ourselves anew with what truly nourishes us. The statue in this cave has a skull in it, very common with Mary Magdalene symbolism, to represent death and rebirth.
- depending on how many people, a WATSU® session can be arranged at one of the thermal springs here – this can be a very powerful rebirth modality where you are moved around by a Practitioner in the water.
- walking into the crater of a dormant volcano and meditating on the element of fire there, and as a huge storm came and the rains fell, we spent the rest of the afternoon in a wonderful restaurant full of lively families eating volcanic cuisine, which is full of nutrients.